The importance of training courses is not only limited to professional life, as most of us think but training courses aim to transfer knowledge and practical experiences that enrich the skills of individuals and enhance their self-confidence, which contributes to the preparation of cadres which in turn contributes to the development and progress of institutions. Therefore, Strategic Vision Training Center aims to enhance the skills and experiences of individuals through the strongest training programs to keep pace with every development in the labor market.
Providing the participants with the recent trends of personnel affairs policies, focusing on the systems of salaries, allowances and benefits.
Refining the participants' skills with electronic systems for salaries, allowances and benefits.
Modern systems for evaluating and examining payroll policies and wages and the problems facing the internal audit of payroll and payroll systems.
Who should attend?
All individuals working in the areas of salaries and allowances, including managers, supervisors, specialists, accountants and their assistants who wish to develop their administrative and financial capabilities in the field of preparing salaries and wages
• Policies of the Department of Salaries and Allowances Affairs:
- Objectives - Set incentives - Scope - Key features
- Payroll and allowances scales (principles - timing - methods)
Correcting salaries and allowances and setting incentives (objectives - scope)
- The main factors affecting the levels of salaries, allowances and the status of incentives.
Adjusted payroll application guidelines.
- Preparing lists of benefits and salaries from the reality of financial cards:
• Details of the various benefits and deductions items.
• Principles and standards for linking wages to production and its controls.
• Converting administrative systems to electronic systems for salaries, allowances and benefits:
- Deductions - Insurance - Retirement - Termination of service.
Incentive systems and their calculation in the end of service pension or upon resignation.
• Evaluation of the salary scale and allowances (principles - timing - methods)
• Monitoring the implementation of policies, payroll and incentive status.
• The traditional examination and the analytical examination of salaries, allowances and benefits.
• Objectives and stages of developing the financial and administrative review of the salary and allowances systems.
• The revised financial and administrative audit standards.
• Standards of features related to the internal auditor of wage and salary systems.
• Performance standards related to the systems of benefits, allowances and financial deductions.
• The system of audit committees to support the financial and administrative audit activities of the salary and allowances systems.
• A good audit trail in light of the electronic operation of data.
• The problems that auditors face in the process of wages, setting incentives, and how to confront them.
• Using the computer to record and analyze wages and salaries payments.