The importance of training courses is not only limited to professional life, as most of us think but training courses aim to transfer knowledge and practical experiences that enrich the skills of individuals and enhance their self-confidence, which contributes to the preparation of cadres which in turn contributes to the development and progress of institutions. Therefore, Strategic Vision Training Center aims to enhance the skills and experiences of individuals through the strongest training programs to keep pace with every development in the labor market.
· Operating and using firefighting and rescue mechanisms and equipment and knowing the warnings of the wrong operation of these mechanisms.
· Pre-planning for various accidents in the establishments.
· Follow up the readiness and readiness of the control teams to face all kinds of accidents.
· Dealing with fixed and mobile firefighting systems.
· Dealing with rescue accidents in the water in the correct way.
· Management of firefighting work and rescue in various types of accidents.
· Familiarity with on-the-job training methods for field control teams and supervision of their implementation.
· Participation in the development and implementation of hypothetical plans for various accidents and their evaluation.
· Familiarity with the knowledge that enables him to deal well with individuals, and the methods of good communication with the public.
· Achieving coherence between control work and technical investigation of accidents.
· Knowing the legal rulings related to the work of civil defense.
· Gaining the fitness that enables him to perform the skills well.
· Follow safe work methods.
Who should attend?
Security defense officers and firefighters
· Theoretical and applied information in firefighting sciences.
· Theoretical and applied information in rescue sciences.
· Theoretical and practical information in management and planning to deal with accidents.
Theoretical and practical information to develop and evaluate hypothetical plans for accidents